BeanScreen LinkHouse – Week in Review (April 2-7, 2012)
- Posted by Danny
- on April 7th, 2012
A run down of the latest news and notes from our crème de la crème this past week.
$HITK stalking this sucker again. Looking to add in the $32-34 range.
$BVN back in top 20 after a short hiatus. Current valuations some of the cheapest in the industry.
disclosure: we currently own shares in RES, CEO, EZPW, HITK, NTES, AAPL, BKE, GRMN, INTC, DECK, BVN and TRLG
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Daniel Miller and Jason Robinson are self taught investors based in Daphne, Alabama, and are the co-founders of the WallStreetBean. Neither one of them are professional investors - just two regular guys who want to share their investing ideas and thoughts with others. More
- BeanScreen for April 1, 2014
- Lululemon Q4 Recap
- BeanScreen for March 1, 2014
- Ruger’s Q4 – The Numbers that Matter
- Priceline Earnings – The Numbers that Matter
- Myriad and Gene by Gene Make Nice
- BeanScreen for February 1, 2014
- BeanScreen for January 1, 2014
- BeanScreen for December 1, 2013
- The Mother of All Analogs (Update)