BeanScreen LinkHouse – Week in Review (April 30 – May 5, 2012)
- Posted by Danny
- on May 5th, 2012
A run down of the latest news and notes from our crème de la crème this past week.
$EZPW hovering near 52 week lows, but we’re still riding the pawn shop bandwagon to glory.
$MED reports Q1 this Wed 5/8. Keep the Einhorn away!
…and as always, you can check out this month’s 2nd Twenty right here.
disclosure: we currently own shares in RES, HITK, EZPW, AAPL, NTES, CEO, INTC, CHL, GRMN, TRLG, MED, BKE and QCOM
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Daniel Miller and Jason Robinson are self taught investors based in Daphne, Alabama, and are the co-founders of the WallStreetBean. Neither one of them are professional investors - just two regular guys who want to share their investing ideas and thoughts with others. More
- The Mother of All Analogs (Update)
- BeanScreen for May 1, 2013
- BeanScreen LinkHouse – Week in Review (April 22-27, 2013)
- BeanScreen for April 1, 2013
- The Crichton Leprechaun
- BeanScreen LinkHouse – Week in Review (March 4-9, 2013)
- BeanScreen for March 1, 2013
- Winter Cookies
- BeanScreen LinkHouse – Week in Review (Feb 11-16, 2013)
- BeanScreen LinkHouse – Week in Review (Feb 4-9, 2013)